Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spinebreaker EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkparadise LvL70 RoGue application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkparadise

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Darkparadise LvL70 RoGue application Empty
PostSubject: Darkparadise LvL70 RoGue application   Darkparadise LvL70 RoGue application Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 1:16 pm

IRL Name:

Whats your play time?
Time weekdays: 9 hour
Time weekends: 14 hour

Character name: darkparadise
Race: human
Class: rogue
Level:70
Talent build: 30-0-31
Are you willing to respec if needed Y/N: ofc

Profession 1: blacksmith
Profession 2: mining
1st Aid: 375/375
Fishing:375
Cooking:375

Are you attuned with Karazan?no

Which instances do you have experience with previously? all instance in tbc and some herotic ZG,MC,AQ20,AQ40,BLACK WİNG LAİR,NAXXRAMAS

Fire Resistance: 0
Nature Resistance: 0

Do you have ventrilo: yeah
Do you have a mic and feel comfortable speaking on vent? yeah

Previous guilds:the exilted

Guild Name: the exilted
Why did you decide to leave?just because they are soo noob i cant make with them they arent make anyting together i cant take my online condign

Do you know any members in Shivers? sure i am seeing everytime and i spoke with somebody about join guild and make some instance
Why would you like to join us? cuse u r professional i mean already u are making raid instance together i want this im online agout 13 hour per a day but i cant make anything cus i cant find any party

Are you willing to wipe for a whole evening without crying like a baby? lol! SURE
Are you willing to buy/farm the reagents/items necessary to make progress in end game instances? YES

Other useful information:im friendly:D i want to give my character pic but i cant make it i couldnt find u can see me in game just try me:D
Back to top Go down

Darkparadise LvL70 RoGue application
Page 1 of 1