Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spinebreaker EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Priest JJB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JJBizmark

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-22

70 Priest JJB Empty
PostSubject: 70 Priest JJB   70 Priest JJB Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 3:17 pm

IRL Name: John

Whats your play time?
Time weekdays: all day (just finished uni, unlikely to start work till september)
Time weekends: all day

Character name: JJB
Race: Human
Class: Priest
Level: 70
Talent build: 29/32/0
Are you willing to respec if needed Y/N: Y (Already got full shadow priest gear if need be of decent quality)

Profession 1: Tailoring (currently leveling)
Profession 2: Enchanting (currently leveling)
1st Aid: 0
Fishing: 0
Cooking: 0

Are you attuned with Karazhan? yes (and all heroics)

Which instances do you have experience with previously? All instances, some in heroic mode, small experience with raidin in kara (attumen)

Do you have ventrilo: Will have by the end of the month when i return home, currently blocked where i am now.
Do you have a mic and feel comfortable speaking on vent? Yeah used many times before in simular circumstances.

Previous guilds: The Crimson

Why did you decide to leave? GM's became innactive, many other guildies began to leave.

Do you know any members in Shivers? Gloom, Ael and dreadra all from my previous guild, instanced with many shivers members.
Why would you like to join us? Played with many different shivers members, all cool guys and my friends from inside the guild speak highly of it.

Are you willing to wipe for a whole evening without crying like a baby? yup
Are you willing to buy/farm the reagents/items necessary to make progress in end game instances? yup, got a 70 rogue alt to speed that along Smile

Other useful information: Readily avaliable to switch between holy/shadow spec, probably enjoy shadow more but holy is fine too =)

Current holy gear: http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Jjb

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Lhynx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-01-22

70 Priest JJB Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Priest JJB   70 Priest JJB Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 5:46 am

Hi

We will contact you ingame

Kind Regards
Lhynx
Back to top Go down

70 Priest JJB
Page 1 of 1