Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spinebreaker EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lillbonden 70 mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lillbonden

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Lillbonden 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Lillbonden 70 mage   Lillbonden 70 mage Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:36 am

IRL Name: Anton

Whats your play time? In the summer whenever I feel like playing (I often do, probably 8 hours a day) and when the guild need me. when the university starts about 18.00-24.00.
Time weekdays: 18.00-24.00
Time weekends: When do you want me to play?

Character name: Lillbonden
Race: human
Class: mage
Level: 70
Talent build: 10/0/51
Are you willing to respec if needed Y/N: Y

Profession 1: tailoring 363 Shadowweave (working on it now. gathering Shadowcloth)
Profession 2: enchanting 263
1st Aid: 375
Fishing:
Cooking:

Are you attuned with Karazhan? yes

Which instances do you have experience with previously? lvl 60 instances. and 5 man instances lvl 70. is 500 rep from getting my first heroic key (Caverns of Time). Havent raided in tbc but I am used to raiding before.

Do you have ventrilo: yes
Do you have a mic and feel comfortable speaking on vent? yes

Previous guilds: Fusion (before tbc) now Family

Guild Name: Family
Why did you decide to leave? will leave if you accept me. Family is a small guild. most of its members (50) is under lvl 60. Its clear that they have absolutly no ambition what so ever. I want to be in a guild that raids and have fun.

Do you know any members in Shivers? No
Why would you like to join us? Shivers seems like a nice guild. you make raids and I hope you have more fun than Family

Are you willing to wipe for a whole evening without crying like a baby? yes. Im used to it. Its not supposed to be easy. Its more of a challenge if you cant do it perfectly the first time. just have to keep doing it and you will get it right someday.
Are you willing to buy/farm the reagents/items necessary to make progress in end game instances? yes

Other useful information:
Back to top Go down

Lillbonden 70 mage
Page 1 of 1