Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spinebreaker EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

warrior application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kshar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-04-21

warrior application Empty
PostSubject: warrior application   warrior application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 11:36 am

IRL Name: Daniel

Whats your play time?
Time weekdays: about 5 hours from around 19 00 - 00 00
Time weekends: varies quite alot depending what i do usaully be on during day after 14 00 saturday evenings i will be goin out to party most of the time

Character name:
Race: n elf
Class: warrior
Level: 70
Talent build: Protection atm: arms 8 fury 5 protection 48
Are you willing to respec if needed Y/N: I loove respeccing am not joking to, 1 week prot other week fury

Profession 1: BS skill 375
Profession 2: mining 375
1st Aid: Y
Fishing: that's only for those that are playing wow to much and get bored Very Happy
Cooking: my mum does that not me Razz

Are you attuned with the following instances?
Onyxia: Y
Molten Core: Y
Black Wing Lair: Y
Naxxramas: nope but revered argent dawn so can be in a sec

Which instances do you have experience with?

ZG: Y
AQ20: Y
Onyxia: Y
Molten Core: Y
Black Wing Lair: nope
AQ40: nope
Naxxramas: nope

Fire Resistance: 245 unbuffed
Nature Resistance: sumwhere around 60 or so but can make epic NR set goin up high then Very Happy

Do you have ventrilo: Yes
Do you have a mic and feel comfortable speaking on vent? Yep i can speak until mums goes to bed around 23 00 (else i keep her awake)

Previous guilds: Unique

Guild Name: Unique
Why did you decide to leave? Been part of this guild for rly long before they even transfered to this realm been officer on old server Cl on this server, i love them but recent events in guild make me not 'feel at home' in the guild so i decided to leave

Do you know any members in Shivers? don't think so i'll bet sumone been in my group for a dungeon
Why would you like to join us? Cos u guyz look like a serious raiding guild wich i like and also u seem to like have fun and be social and not have the only gief epics and screw the rest attitude

Are you willing to wipe for a whole evening without crying like a baby?
wiping equals learning, and no one learns u sumthing for free.
Are you willing to buy/farm the reagents/items necessary to make progress in end game instances? I am willing to if others are willing to help cos almost everything i can make needs primal nethers (frost resistance, nature resistance epic sets) and i can't get those alone as for the rest no prob Very Happy

Other useful information: I am sumone who has always been protection been in a guild wich started from scratch and progressed 2gether in MC ZG and aq20, loove to tank and do dps but like the most to vary between those 2 from time to time.

Am revered with all dungeon factions (can do any heroic)
Can also make epic immune to disarm plate gloves (only one so far on server i think) might be handy for the tank on certain disarm mobs that might come along our path (heroic ramparts for example)

Have great dps and tank gear no greens all bleu's and epics (except tanking belt)

Exalted in karazhan so I know most of my way there (no netherspite and after chess event bosses)

Like to go on a trial run with u guyz to see if the group has the spirit in raiding i am seeking before actually joining.

Hope to hear from u guyz soon
Back to top Go down

warrior application
Page 1 of 1