Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spinebreaker EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epicwater - level 70 Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Epicwater

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Epicwater - level 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Epicwater - level 70 Mage   Epicwater - level 70 Mage Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 7:56 am

IRL Name: Chris

Whats your play time? On this character 25 days
Time weekdays: I can play for most of the day/evening
Time weekends: Same as above

Character name: Epicwater
Race: Draenei Sad
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Talent build: 33/28
Are you willing to respec if needed Y/N: Yes

Profession 1: Tailoring 375
Profession 2: Engineering 354
1st Aid: 375
Fishing: 63
Cooking: 1

Are you attuned with Karazan? Yes

Which instances do you have experience with previously? In TBC only the 5 mans. Pre TBC my guild cleared ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL and up to C'thun in AQ40.

Fire Resistance: 0
Nature Resistance: 0

Do you have ventrilo: Yes
Do you have a mic and feel comfortable speaking on vent? Yes

Previous guilds: Fearless, Surreal

Guild Name: Fearless, Surreal
Why did you decide to leave? Both disbanded very soon after I joined

Do you know any members in Shivers? I have grouped with quite a lot of them. Ones I speak to quite a lot are Liliangrail and Haley.
Why would you like to join us? Well people I have played with look like they know how to play and are a friendly bunch of people Smile I would also like to be in a more stable guild after my last 2 broke up so I can get to know other people better.

Are you willing to wipe for a whole evening without crying like a baby? Yes (but I cry like a man, not a baby!)
Are you willing to buy/farm the reagents/items necessary to make progress in end game instances? Yes

Other useful information: Not much to say really. I levelled up my mage on the new server Shattered Halls but it was quite possibly the worst server I have ever seen. All my friends left it and Liliangrail pursuaded me to transfer to this server. Im an English student studying Engineering at Warwick university. Im a big Arsenal fan Smile Here is a link to my armory profile http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Epicwater
I understand youre not looking for any mages right now, but I was hoping you could consider this if a spot comes along Smile Please contact me if theres anything else you want to know.
Back to top Go down
Howay
Admin
Admin
Howay

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Epicwater - level 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epicwater - level 70 Mage   Epicwater - level 70 Mage Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 6:10 pm

Sorry to inform you, but we are full on mages, if a spot frees up we will of course let you know (boo to Arsenal, howay the Toon!)
Back to top Go down

Epicwater - level 70 Mage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forum :: Recruitment-
Jump to: