Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spinebreaker EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unleash lvl 70 rogue application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unleash

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Unleash lvl 70 rogue application. Empty
PostSubject: Unleash lvl 70 rogue application.   Unleash lvl 70 rogue application. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 11:00 am

IRL Name: Sascha (sorry guys, im a male ;-) )

Whats your play time?
Time weekdays: 18.00h till 00.00h
Time weekends: All day and night

Character name: Unleash
Race: NE
Class: Rogue
Level: 70
Talent build: Hybrid 33/0/28
Are you willing to respec if needed Y/N: yes

Profession 1: Alchemy
Profession 2: Herbalism
1st Aid: 375
Fishing: Somewhere at 200+
Cooking: Never used it.

Are you attuned with Karazhan? Yes

Which instances do you have experience with previously? All possible ingame instances (excluded Naxx/SSC/MH/TK)

Do you have ventrilo: Yes
Do you have a mic and feel comfortable speaking on vent? Ofcourse

Previous guilds: Sanctuary

Guild Name: Sanctuary
Why did you decide to leave? It disbanded like multiple guilds on all servers after the TBC release

Do you know any members in Shivers? Julin, from some time ago.
Why would you like to join us? You guys are at the same stage that i am in with the other guild, seeing these raids from a diff perspective might help me to gain more knowledge.

Are you willing to wipe for a whole evening without crying like a baby? Without wipes you cant really enjoy raiding, so yes
Are you willing to buy/farm the reagents/items necessary to make progress in end game instances? Always did that, so yes.

Other useful information: Multiple level 70's chars, dedicated player since late Feb. 2005 game release, Raidleader in other guild (can only enjoy the game on my tank when doing raids, outside of that i play my rogue). My warrior is on the Stormrage realm, Called Crax. For more information feel free to /w me ingame if some things aint clear.
Back to top Go down
Lhynx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Unleash lvl 70 rogue application.   Unleash lvl 70 rogue application. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 6:06 am

hi, is your warrior currently your main and your rogue an alt? Smile or are you planning making your rogue your main char?
Back to top Go down
Unleash

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Unleash lvl 70 rogue application.   Unleash lvl 70 rogue application. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:14 am

Sorry for the late response, had a vacation Smile

At the moment my warrior is my main char, but due to to many migrating people its getting difficult for me to keep it all up and running. Therefor im thinking about abandoning my PVE realm. With people leaving the realm at continues rate and to many casual raiders it just wont work out propper.

Hope to here something soon Smile I am going to have a talk to all the guild members on my realm concerning my departure. My char on this realm will be my main.

Kind regards,

Unleash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unleash lvl 70 rogue application.   Unleash lvl 70 rogue application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unleash lvl 70 rogue application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forum :: Recruitment-
Jump to: