Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spinebreaker EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Torina Dwarf Paladin Holy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torina

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Torina Dwarf Paladin Holy Empty
PostSubject: Torina Dwarf Paladin Holy   Torina Dwarf Paladin Holy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:28 am

IRL Name: Gabri
Whats your play time?
Time weekdays: Monday: 21:00-00:00.
Tuesday: 19:30 – 22:00.
Wednsday: 21:00-00:00
Thursday: 20:30 – 00:00
Friday: 17:00-21:00; 00:00-05:00

Time weekends: Saturday: 10:00 -17:30 (some days 01:30-06:00)
Sunday: 11:30 – 18:30, 21:00-23:00 (some days 15:30 – 21:00) .

I usually play all days 2-3 hours. If there is a raid group I can play much more.

Character name: Torina.
Race: Dwarf
Class: Paladin
Level: 70
Talent build: 51/7/03
Are you willing to respect if needed Y/N: Y (yeah i would love to be retribution or protection)

Profession 1: Jewel Crafting 375
Profession 2: Enchanting 260. I am training this profession. I have another character (Destello lvl 70 mage, who is my farmer Herbalist/mining)
1st Aid: 375

Are you attuned with Karazhan? Yes. I have wipe on Curator Boss.

Which instances do you have experience with previously? All instances, some in heroic mode (mechanar, ramparts, BF, Slave, underbog, Botanica), experience with raiding in kara.
Do you have ventrilo: Not yet but I will download next day.
Do you have a mic and feel comfortable speaking on vent? Yeah

Previous guilds: Asesinos de Sylvana.
Why did you decide to leave? I have been playing wow since 2 years ago and I have helped many characters because I wanna raid. But when they arrive lvl 70, I have seen many friends leave us to migrate a server Spanish. Then my friends and me decide to find another guild all together.
Do you know any members in Shivers? Nelea, when we was top at lvl 60, we were always playing BG. He always win me in honour points, but I arrived to Field Marshal.

I have played many instances with members of your guild.

Are you willing to wipe for a whole evening without crying like a baby? I wanna wipe with a new boss, I cant let wipe for a boss that we have killed him 3 or 4 times.

Are you willing to buy/farm the reagents/items necessary to make progress in end game instances? Ofc. Bluetropic, Manodedios, Lady and me have many different banks (herbalist, mining, jewels, reputation items …) If I need to buy something I will buy it.

Other useful information: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Torina

I have off tank in karazhan first and second boss. Full equipment protection paladin. Tank all dungeon instances, and tank or offtank some heroic instances.
Healer in all instances too and much experience like raid leader BG.

Raid UBRS, Zul Gurub some bosses.
Back to top Go down

Torina Dwarf Paladin Holy
Page 1 of 1