Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spinebreaker EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

macko - 70 rogue apply.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Macko

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-12

macko - 70 rogue apply. Empty
PostSubject: macko - 70 rogue apply.   macko - 70 rogue apply. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:52 pm

IRL Name: Marcus

Whats your play time?
Time weekdays: Depends on school and such, may not be able to play every day. But I guess i play about 5-6h a day on a schoolday. And now on the summer i can play for up to 8-9 hrs a day if i feel for it.
Time weekends: morning - evening

Character name: Macko
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Level: 70
Talent build: Combat daggers, 15/41/5.
Are you willing to respec if needed Y/N: Yes

Profession 1: Enchanting, 375/375
Profession 2: Mining, 375/375
1st Aid: 375/375
Fishing: 2/75 Smile
Cooking: 375/375

Are you attuned with Karazhan? Yes.

Which instances do you have experience with previously? Full karazhan, Full gruul's lair, and i know the tactics for Magtheridon and Lurker Below.

Do you have ventrilo: Yes.
Do you have a mic and feel comfortable speaking on vent? Yes/Yes

Previous guilds: Hex -> Mysticus -> Save the Murlocs

---

Guild Name: Hex
Why did you decide to leave?:A lot of officers changed server due to a mistake by the guildmaster. So it simply fell apart.

Guild Name: Mysticus
Why did you decide to leave?: I left because their guildmaster wasn't cear in his head and did alot of mistakes. So i decided to leave.

Guild Name: Save the Murlocs
Why did you decide to leave?: Our guildmaster, officers, and many members was really bored of not being able to raid due to not enough people who actually want to progress. And sadly it seems like alot of core members either will stop playing/migrate. Many members left and so did i.

Do you know any members in Shivers? Yes i do, i know Jahrakal, Caitiff, and I'm not sure if it counts if i say that i know Kshar. Ask him! Smile
Why would you like to join us? You seem to be a very friendly and progressive guild. I also got huge respect to you since you're one of few guilds that actually haven't disbanded. (lol)

Are you willing to wipe for a whole evening without crying like a baby? hehe, yes i am Very Happy
Are you willing to buy/farm the reagents/items necessary to make progress in end game instances? Ofc!

Other useful information: I can make the Mongoose enchant, and 35 agil to 2h, and plenty more.
Back to top Go down
Macko

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: macko - 70 rogue apply.   macko - 70 rogue apply. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 6:10 pm

Just adding one thing... my playing times. Now when im free from school i play almost the whole day. (13:00-24:00 and sometimes even more/less). When the school starts again ill play about 17:00-23:00, ingame time of course.
Back to top Go down
Kshar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: macko - 70 rogue apply.   macko - 70 rogue apply. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 7:36 am

Well i dunno if it helps if u know me maybey it's bad aswell Very Happy
Any way i know ur a nice guy so that will help making our decision, we have quite a few rogue's atm but i would like to give u a change with us if Loulu my co - gm agrees with that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: macko - 70 rogue apply.   macko - 70 rogue apply. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

macko - 70 rogue apply.
Page 1 of 1