Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spinebreaker EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LVL 70 Mage wanting to join you lovely people!:P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ames

LVL 70 Mage wanting to join you lovely people!:P Empty
PostSubject: LVL 70 Mage wanting to join you lovely people!:P   LVL 70 Mage wanting to join you lovely people!:P Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 1:50 pm

IRL Name: Aimie

Whats your play time? Student with nothing better to do!
Time weekdays: all
Time weekends: all

Character name: Ames
Race: Gnome
Class: Mage
Level:70
Talent build: 33/28/0
Are you willing to respec if needed Y/N: Not really

Profession 1: Tailoring 375/375
Profession 2: Mining 250/375 (only just changed professions, had skinning 375/375)
1st Aid: 375/375
Fishing: 150/225
Cooking: ermmm 1/75.. thats the next thing to level up:P

Are you attuned with Karazan? Indeed I am

Which instances do you have experience with previously? Kara, all of the 5 man instances in tbc and most of the heroics, I have all of the heroic keys now

Fire Resistance: none but have the ability to make all of the Flameheart fire res gear
Nature Resistance: none

Do you have ventrilo: Yes
Do you have a mic and feel comfortable speaking on vent? Yes

Previous guilds:, Concordium

Guild Name: The Nameless
Why did you decide to leave? Decided to leave as it was a small guild that was run by a group of friends, but it had no prospects to raid and concordium wanted to merge but they were reluctant to join The Nameless so had to move over to them.

Guild Name: Concordium
Why do you want to leave? Wanting to leave this guild now, as having moved from The Nameless (as above), the raiding and stuff is not really happening. Its a hard desicion to leave as have a fair few friends in Concordium, but I play this game too much to be beholdent to waiting around for people to be online to be able to do anything.

Do you know any members in Shivers? Yes, partied with a fair few of them and think they are really nice and good players! In fact some of them used to be in our guild!

Why would you like to join us? Because you have good players, your active raiders, and with wanting to progress further in the game i think that is a thing to be looking for in a guild.

Are you willing to wipe for a whole evening without crying like a baby? Hell yeah thats part of the experience!

Are you willing to buy/farm the reagents/items necessary to make progress in end game instances? Absolutely!

Other useful information: I'm a really friendly person who plays for fun and I'm willing to help out others when I can.
Back to top Go down
Howay
Admin
Admin
Howay

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: LVL 70 Mage wanting to join you lovely people!:P   LVL 70 Mage wanting to join you lovely people!:P Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 2:31 pm

Will get in touch with you in game.
Back to top Go down
Lhynx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: LVL 70 Mage wanting to join you lovely people!:P   LVL 70 Mage wanting to join you lovely people!:P Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 8:51 am

Contact me ingame

Kind Regards

Lhynx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LVL 70 Mage wanting to join you lovely people!:P   LVL 70 Mage wanting to join you lovely people!:P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LVL 70 Mage wanting to join you lovely people!:P
Page 1 of 1