Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spinebreaker EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nhakrazt Lvl 70 Affliction Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nhakrazt

Nhakrazt Lvl 70 Affliction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Nhakrazt Lvl 70 Affliction Warlock   Nhakrazt Lvl 70 Affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 2:45 pm

IRL Name: Daniel Porter

Whats your play time?
Time weekdays: All – Im a student just finished this year, as of Friday, and I don’t do getting a job.
Time weekends: All

Character name: Nahkrazt
Race: Human
Class: Warlock
Level: 70
Talent build: Affliction 48/13/0
Are you willing to respec if needed Y/N: Yes of course
Armoury Profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Nhakrazt

Profession 1: Tailoring 375 (Shadoweave)
Profession 2: Herbalism 375
1st Aid: 375
Fishing: 375
Cooking: 375 – Can make the 30 Stam food

Are you attuned with Karazan? Yes

Which instances do you have experience with previously? I raided MC and ZG on my Horde Druid, but that’s about it. Been Kara about 4 times killed Maiden and Attumen. Also Done all TBC 5 Mans. Done Heroic Ramparts, Steamvaults, Mechanar, Blood Furnace and Underbog

Fire Resistance: None at the moment
Nature Resistance: None at the moment
Arcane Res: Got a Fair few bits of this.

Do you have ventrilo: Yep
Do you have a mic and feel comfortable speaking on vent? Yes and once I start I doubt you will be able to stop me

Previous guilds: The Nameless, Concordium

Guild Name: The Nameless
Why did you decide to leave? It was my own guild but when a few of us hit 70 we moved to Concordium to progress.

Guild Name: Concordium
Why did you decide to leave? Things happened in real life with the GM and we have had lots of people leaving and its now next to impossible to get hold of enough people to go to kara, ive worked hard on my character and want to progress, not sit about waiting for 10 mebers to be online to have a shot at anything.

Do you know any members in Shivers? Ive met a few of you out and about but no one springs to mind. Did chat to Lhynx on IRc once....
Why would you like to join us? I’d like to be able to experience end game in TBC, Ive worked hard on getting my character ready to do it and now im stuck with very little else to do. I’ve done all the outland Quests and I have all the heroic keys, exalted with CE and Sha’tar

Are you willing to wipe for a whole evening without crying like a baby? Of course, I don’t whine if I die its part of the game and necessary to progress.
Are you willing to buy/farm the reagents/items necessary to make progress in end game instances? Yep happy to do so, dropped Skinning to be able to get herbs to provide for pots for myself and guildies, as mentioned above I have maxed Fishing and cooking.

Other useful information:
I play hard and I believe that I know a fair bit about my class I think I’d be an asset to most any situation and im willing to work towards bettering my character and knowledge of the game (Sounds Cheesy but its actually true).

You may be hearing from my Girlfriend IGN: Ames (Gnome Mage) and my RL Friend : Blakeuk (Human Paladin)
Back to top Go down
Kalatankki
Kalatankki

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Nhakrazt Lvl 70 Affliction Warlock   Nhakrazt Lvl 70 Affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 9:13 am

hell no! you fucks ninjaed Murmur loot in SL!!!! Crying or Very sad
and im not happy about it!!!
Back to top Go down
Nhakrazt

PostSubject: Re: Nhakrazt Lvl 70 Affliction Warlock   Nhakrazt Lvl 70 Affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:04 am

Eh? Im sorry but I dont remember and if your going to start throwing accusations about you'd better have some proof.

I assure you that I do not Ninja Loot nor do i take advantage of anyone.
Back to top Go down
Lhynx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Nhakrazt Lvl 70 Affliction Warlock   Nhakrazt Lvl 70 Affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 5:41 am

agrees, kala tell me what its about ingame, not forum, can be missunderstanding or whatever.

Apart from that, we currently are going through our applications and will get back to you asap

Kind Regards

Lhynx
Back to top Go down
Nhakrazt

PostSubject: Re: Nhakrazt Lvl 70 Affliction Warlock   Nhakrazt Lvl 70 Affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 9:20 am

Ive had a word in game with kala and it seesm to be sorted. Im happy to chat about it in game if needs be.
Back to top Go down
Lhynx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Nhakrazt Lvl 70 Affliction Warlock   Nhakrazt Lvl 70 Affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 8:50 am

contact me ingame when you get online

Kind Regards
Lhynx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nhakrazt Lvl 70 Affliction Warlock   Nhakrazt Lvl 70 Affliction Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nhakrazt Lvl 70 Affliction Warlock
Page 1 of 1