Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spinebreaker EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

App. Dreadra - 70 Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dreadra

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-17

App. Dreadra - 70 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: App. Dreadra - 70 Warlock   App. Dreadra - 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 9:57 am

IRL Name: Lars

Whats your play time?
-On my Warlock something about one month played time now, I have been playing WoW for about 2 and a half years now. Played Hunter before Warlock.
Time weekdays: 2-4 hours a day depends on what is planned
Time weekends: 8-12 hours sometimes depending on what is planned

Character name: Dredra
Race: Female Gnome
Class: Warlock
Level: 70
Talent build: Affliction/Demonology 20/41
Are you willing to respec if needed Y/N: Y

Profession 1: Tailoring 375
Profession 2: Engineering 368
1st Aid: 75
Fishing: N/A
Cooking: N/A

Are you attuned with Karazhan?
-Nearly, I have been trying to get groups for BM for ages but it is proving to be a tough one.

Which instances do you have experience with previously?
-The old raiding instances, MC, part of BWL, AQ20, ZG etc. As for OL no raiding experience yet

Do you have ventrilo: Yes
Do you have a mic and feel comfortable speaking on vent?
-Yes I have a microphone and I am very comfortable talking on Vent, in fact I always tend to be the guild Joker liftin' spirits after a wipe and generally joking around. Naturally I know when to shut my piehole too.

Previous guilds:
Sanity (dissolved) Excession, The Crimson (more I came from another server, Frostmane and The Maelstrom were previously my home)

Guild Name: Excession / The Crimson
Why did you decide to leave?
-Sanity was an awesome guild but with the 2 founding members going emo on eachother the guild quickly died.
-Excession I left over a conflict with the guild master along with a lot of other players, a lot of Officers including myself didn't like the lack of progress and wanted to change a thing or two around the guild. GM didn't like me, and it ended in a grand drama finale in which half the guild quit.

-The Crimson I left for a lack of activity, lovely bunch of guys but they can't be arsed to get their act together.

Do you know any members in Shivers? Yes, Aelanya, Gloom
Why would you like to join us?
-You guys appear to be a solid raid guild with a good variety of classes, the endgame aspect of WoW is what I really like about the game and Shivers is progressing steadily through it. The things I like best about raid guilds is the team spirit and the social happening around it.

Are you willing to wipe for a whole evening without crying like a baby? -Quite arrogantly put, been there done that, so no problem.

Are you willing to buy/farm the reagents/items necessary to make progress in end game instances?
-Yes, I have no problem buying and farming mats for raids, goes with the territory imo when you start end-game raiding.

Other useful information:
-I guess this is the part where I start raving about my previous positions in guilds etc, if it makes any difference I have been on Officer and Class Leader positions in my previous guilds.
Back to top Go down

App. Dreadra - 70 Warlock
Page 1 of 1